Monday, May 7, 2007

Text Blog Entry Seven - Diploma trip

I went to Titirangi village on April 30, 2007 for a Diploma trip with our classmates. The weather was nice on that day. I enjoyed it very much because as an international student that trip was my first international experience. I got there by a car with my teachers Ron and Mark and three of my classmates Hani, Aman and Carsten. First we went to a Cafe La Vinci and had a cup of coffee with other classmates and refreshed ourselves. the environment of the Cafe was quiet and the lake view was so beautiful that I can not express by one word.

Afterthat, we started for Huia Point which was totally filled-up by natural beautification. We stayed there for an hour and took some photographs. Then we went to Cornwallis bech where I had walk for a while by the beach with Carsten and Aman. We were too tired to walk. Then Ron invited us for having our shared lunch. Actually, there was too much food to had. We could not be able to try every items of food. Afterthat we returned to Unitec which is our Campus. Although some of our classmates stayed there for fishing.

No comments: