Sunday, April 1, 2007

About Me


Hi everyone

My name is Md.Golam Rasul Miah, you can call me Miah. I am originally from Bangladesh which is in South-East Asia. I graduated from Rajshahi University, Bangladesh in Economics. I came to New Zealand on 3rd march to study further. Now I am doing a Diploma in English(advanced) at Unitec. After completing this course successfully, I would like to study Business-marketing at this Institution.

I grew up in a provincial town called Sirajganj, in the North-Western part of Bangladesh. Before I moved to New Zealand I lived in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh with my family. My Dad was a businessman and my Mom is a house wife ( you can see my 'Mom', my first love in this world in the photograph of me above). I have seven brothers and three sisters. Among them, I am the ninth according to seniority.

I am interested in art and music (specially "Rabindranath Tagore's song", the Nobel-Laureate for Literature,1913).

No comments: