Monday, April 30, 2007

Week Seven Text Blog Post Entry Five -My Break

I obtained a lot of time to study in my break. Indeed, I needed some extra time to cover my past lectures. As I commenced the course 2 weeks late, it was difficult for me to cath up with my class appropriately. In addition, I was not able to adjust myself with my classmates due to my limited knowledge relating to this course. For this reason, that study break was very important for me and it really helped me a lot. I managed to make the most use of time in my break. Since the break, I have been able to maintain regularity with my course. Furthermore, April 14, was our 'National New Year's Day'(we call it 'Bengali New Year's Day' or 'Pahela Baisakh'). We all Bangalees who are living in Auckland gathered together on that day at a Hall behind Mount Roskill Community Library and celebrated our 'National Day' lively.

Last but not least, I would like to leave a comment about my break- "it was great".

No comments: